3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to work on established clients’ brands
- Opportunity to be a self-starter and to flex entrepreneurial skills in order to accelerate value-added services with clients
- Opportunity to hone media skills and knowledge across the spectrum of channels/platforms
In this role, your goals will be:
In 3 months:
- Worked with clients and media vendors with ease and develop understanding of the client’s business
- Familiarized with media software
In 6 months:
- Managed campaign with guidance from peers or supervisor to ensure seamless execution
- Achieved proficiency with media execution and accuracy with financial admin.
In 12 months:
- Able to independently handle all media execution, market reporting, financial admin with accuracy.
- Proactively propose solutions to improve systems and processes to drive greater efficiency for Ops.
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
- Work with planning team and media vendors on buying executions on a day to day basis
- Implement of media plans and work closely with traffic team on the material issues with various media vendors and production house
- Position self as trusted advisor to clients, demonstrating the ability to provide recommendations and POVs to clients from an implementation and buying perspective
- Foster strong relationships with external media partners and agency partners to ensure smooth campaign implementation and buying as well as to facilitate negotiations on behalf of clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of market buying trends and opportunities and apply them to the client’s business
- Handle local and regional reports and invoicing
- Degree in any discipline, major in Marketing information management, business, mathematics would have an advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- A collaborative team player and a client-centric individual
- Strong ability to efficiently multi-task across different aspects of the role, an organized and meticulous individual