Notes for Graduate Applicant
- Graduate applicant should read and understand the “Factsheet for Graduate Applicants” as shown in the Support Scheme website before completing this application. Applicant should refer to the factsheet for details on eligibility and application procedures.
- The Support Scheme is designed to encourage digital advertising companies to employ and train graduates who aspire to develop their career in the industry.
- In accordance with Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, the collected information in this application will be used for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, or other media whether now know or available in the future) in relation to this support scheme and other schemes / activities organized by Hong Kong Association of Interactive Marketing (AIM, the Organizer of the Support Scheme) and it could be accessed by HR personnel of admitted digital advertising companies for recruitment purpose.
- The provision of complete and accurate information in support of your application is necessary for selection purposes. Failure to provide any of the data as requested may affect the processing and outcome of your application.
- Graduate applicant is recommended to submit a cover letter, a complete CV and portfolio works when applying a job for potential employers’ reference.
- Applicant has the right to request access to, correct of and delete of personal data collected from him/ her by accessing to project website or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.