- possess mid-level proficiency in using marketing platforms and software e.g. Google Adwords, SEMRush etc
- be able to assist in business development meeting and project meetings and be able to conduct market and industry research based on client’s information with minimal supervision
- be able to plan and develop result-oriented marketing strategies within a given time frame and budget
- be able to implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy with predefined marketing technologies and marketing channels
- be able to direct and manage creative projects and creations with creative teams, from copywriting that deliver the message and marketing objectives, to all stages in video production from talent acquisition and video editing principles.
- A mentor will be assigned to each new staff for soft skills growing
- Undergraduates from all disciplines are welcomed.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, detail-minded with the ability to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Chinese
- Experience in handling web-based development projects, filming / animation productions, in-house agencies internship / overseas learning or working experience will be a huge advantage.