- Engineer software to fulfill functional and non-functional requirements as a key objective.
- Work within a feature team to engineer software, scripts and tools to enable the delivery of products and services.
- Develop and deploy applications capable of meeting the anticipated load, performance, availability, security and resilience requirements.
- Develop software with a focus on unit testing and deployment process on all environments to minimize variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data.
- Provide support in identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the product.
- Keep up to date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency
- You are proficient in Swift. Objective-C would be an advantage
- You are expertise in iOS SDK framework, Apps Life Cycle, Memory Management
- You are keen on design pattern, architecture, and coding styles
- You work well with Protocol Based Programing, Autolayout Constraints, Stack Views, Genric Function, Functional Programming is a plus
- You are proactive, a good team player, detail oriented, self-motivated
- You are passionate, geeky and love writing beautiful code